- Are performances open to the public?
- What do tickets cost?
- What age groups are your shows appropriate for?
- Is the Hillman Center available to the community for rentals?
- Is the Hillman accessible?
- Do you offer internships?
- How can I get involved?
Yes, the Hillman Performing Arts Series and student productions are open to public. All events are listed on our calendar, including community performances. For community performance information, please contact the performance group directly.
Yes, the Hillman Center for Performing Arts is committed to making our community space and performances available to all patrons in the greater Pittsburgh area. Learn more about all of our accessibility services.